With the launch of the latest generation of Galaxy devices, there was some hype around Samsung’s Samsung Ai Assistant Bixby. To Reactivate Bixby Button or to get back your Bixby Botton here is a guide which will explain in detail.
To Reactivate Bixby Button you need to go through following lines. Although expectations were high, Samsung soon learned from many users that Bixby was not quite what they expected. The fact that the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy Note 8 have a dedicated Bixby button on the device therefore does not really work with of course.
Samsung initially did not have an option to disable the Bixby button or mapping it to another functionality. There was even an update that caused apps that could not work for you anymore.
Fortunately, in a recent Bixby Home update, Samsung has made sure that there is an option to turn off the Bixby button from Bixby Home. This also means that other apps can finally proceed with the dedicated button.
Switching the button is no longer so difficult, but if you have changed your mind and still want to return to the standard Bixby button functionality, you may encounter problems again.
There are actually 2 ways to use the Bixby button again as before, namely by asking Bixby voice to reset the button or with a trick from the homescreen.
Reactivate Bixby Home By Voice Method
- Long press the Bixby button to activate Bixby Voice and prompt “Open Bixby Home”
- Tap the gear on the top right, then tap the toggle to the right of the Bixby Key option.
Reactivate Bixby Home By Home screen Method
- If you’ve disabled the Bixby Home screen, long press on the home screen and swipe to the left.
- Enable your Bixby homescreen with the toggle on the top right.
- Finally, go to the Bixby homescreen, tap the top right of the gear and tap the toggle to the right of the Bixby Key option, and your Bixby Button will work again as before.