FASTag is an electronic toll gathering system in India operated by India’s National Highway Authority (NHAI). FASTag is necessary for all private and commercial vehicles. Users can recharge FASTag using google play FASTag accounts via the Unified Payment Interface (UPI) facility. Here is how to renew FASTag using Google Pay.
Today we will share a bit of knowledge to help you with some of its technical conditions that would help you recharge fastag using Google pay. You can link your FASTag account to a supported bank account with Google Pay.
What is FASTag
National Highways Authority of India has rolled out an Electronic Toll Collection program on Toll Plazas on National Highways to be called FASTag. FASTag is a reloadable tag that enables automatic deduction of toll charges and lets you pass through the toll plaza without stopping the cash transaction. FASTag is linked to a prepaid account from which the applicable toll amount is deducted.
The tag employs Radio-frequency Identification (RFID) technology and is affixed on the vehicle’s windscreen after the tag account is active. RFID tagging is an ID method that uses small radio recurrence identification devices for identification and tracking purposes.Furthermore, RFID tagging has used in supply chain management as an alternative to bar code technology.
Link your bank to your FASTag account:
- First, Open the Google Pay app on your Smartphone.
- Now, tap on ‘New’.
- After that, Under ‘Suggested businesses’, tap More. If FASTag isn’t listed, tap More again.
- Then, tap on ‘FASTag’ and then click the ‘Get started’.
- Now, Enter your account information. This issuer bank is the bank that issued your FASTag. You can find the bank name on your FASTag sticker.
- Next, tap on ‘Next’.
- After that, Review the account information.
- Next, tap the ‘Link account’.
How to recharge FASTag using Google Pay:
- Starting with Open Google Pay on your device.
- Then, swipe up your screen From the bottom.
- After that, Tap FASTag Make a payment.
- Now, Choose the FASTag account that you want to send money to.
- After, Enter the amount.
- Finally, To confirm your Recharge, tap the tick mark.
We believe this tutorial helps you with recharge fastag using Google pay. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.