Today, We are Going to Share a little bit of Knowledge About “How to Remove Data Encryption warning in TWRP for MediaTek Devices”. Google, after the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, automatically encrypts all the data on your Smartphone. The security of the data saved on your smartphone is the top-most advantage for every user. Through, you might have used two-factor authentication on various accounts, used PIN or Password, and have FRP enabled. On the same lines, data encryption is another pretty important security features.
What is TWRP Data Encryption
TWRP data Encrypted is because the user wouldn’t be able to identify any saved files on their Smartphone. you would be in no position to flash the file. Also, your Internal Storage would be shown as 0MB inside the recovery. TWRP encryption is supported in 2 phases. The first item is keeping up with the newest support from AOSP, which can require a lot of changes and integration with the new AOSP release. But there is a method to remove Data Encryption warning in TWRP for MediaTek Devices
- First thing first, you need to unlock Bootloader on your MediaTek Devices.
- Even you require to download and install TWRP Recovery on your device.
- Not to mention, your device battery should charge above 60% for an interrupted process.
- Ensure that you have a complete backup of your data without root, so in case something went wrong, you have a complete backup to restore your device data.
- Finally, you need to install Magisk ZIP file. So, transfer this Magisk file to the SD Card or USB OTG. Please do not keep it in Internal Storage will erasing the data partition later on.
Steps to Remove Data Encryption warning in TWRP for MediaTek Devices
- First, you need to Boot your Device into TWRP Mode.
- Second thing, Format Data via using TWRP
- Finally, Remove TWRP Data Encryption
Boot your Device into TWRP Mode
- Starting with Connect your Smartphone to PC via using a USB cable. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on yoursSmartphone.
- Now Open the platform-tools folder, and Select Address bar then type in CMD and hit Enter. This will launch the Command Prompt on your PC.
- After that, Type in these following command in the CMD window to boot your device to TWRP Recovery.
adb reboot recovery
Format Data using TWRP
- If you first-time Download and installed TWRP on Device, So, Tick-mark the “do not show again” option and then a swipe to allow modification.
- You can see the Backup in TWRP Mode to create an android backup.
- Go to the Install option, and it will show 0MB storage size. Due to your device is encrypted, and TWRP couldn’t access any files.
- Now, Comeback to Wipe and tap on Format Data.
- Then, type yes in Black Space after clicking the tick button.
- Now, return to the TWRP home screen.
- After that, Go to Reboot and select Recovery (Do not reboot to the System)
Remove TWRP Data Encryption
- Now, time to Flash Magisk File. So, boot your device into TWRP.
- Suppose it is located in USB OTG (you need to mount it in TWRP’s Menu). Or, it is stored in SD Card, no need to take any extra step.
- Now, Tap the Install and tap on the Select Storage button placed at the bottom.
- After that, select the SD card or USB OTG from the menu.
- Then browse to the Magisk ZIP file and swipe from Left to Right to flash it.
- Once it is done, you need to reboot your device.
- Now, Go to Reboot and tap on System.
Hopefully, we believe that you have been now successfully read About “How to Remove Data Encryption warning in TWRP for MediaTek Devices”. Moreover, you can also check out our website for a more interesting article on GearAllNews. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below.