Removing space appear under the keyboard while using gesture navigation was one of the problems on Android 9 as well as on Android 10. However, there are several ways to remove space under the keyboard which later has patched by Google with an update meanwhile. This article will guide you with different methods for removing the space under the keyboard while using navigation gesture. You can try with ADB command and can type few commands to rectify this issue. Let’s check this out.
Note: Before performing the guide on your own, there are some essential steps for using the ADB command.
Pre-Requirement for remove space under keyboard
- Enable the developer option.
- Enable the USB Debugging
Method 1: Remove space under keyboard Using The ADB Command
- Download and install ADB command and Fastboot.
- Make sure to connect Your PC with Phone via using USB.
- Type CMD in the address bar and hit the enter key on the keyboard.
- For Windows: adb shell wm overscan 0,0,0, -75.
- For macOS, Linux OS; Use prefix as: ./adb or sudo adb prefix.
- Default Value: adb shell wm overscan 0,0,0,0
- Note: You can change the default number up to -100: adb shell wm overscan 0,0,0,-100
- At last, Check the keyboard functionality after performing this tutorial.
Method 2: Using The Google Keyboard.
The Google keyboard is one of the best solutions for removing navigation gesture under the keyboard. Moreover, You can find Google keyboard in Google play store.
How To Update Keyboard In Samsung devices?
The Samsung has given the update in android 10 and Provide an option ” Show Button to Hide Keyboard” in the settings to operate according to the user. Here are the steps to operate the keyboard settings:
- Navigate to Settings > Display > Navigation bar > Scroll to find ” Show Button to Hide Keyboard” > Tap on option to enable it.
- How To Update Keyboard In One Plus devices?
- The One Plus device is also trying to remove the navigation bar under the keyboard. In order this, It has launched an update in OxygenOS. But the update is not available for all devices. Users who cannot use the latest update of Oxygen OS can try the above two methods to get rid of this issue.
- They can download and use the Microsoft Swiftkey Keyboard from google play store for a better experience.
- How can I use Swiftkey In My device?
- To experience this, You need to install Microsoft Swiftkey Keyboard from Google play store. Thereafter, follow the below steps to change the keyboard to Swiftkey keyboard.
- Microsoft Swiftkey Keyboard
- Navigate to Settings > System > Keyboard and input > Language and Input > Select “Virtual Keyboard” > Tap on “Manage Keyboard” > Select to add a keyboard > Tap on “ok”.
- Setting The Swiftkey Keyboard
You can download the Microsoft Swiftkey Keyboard from google play store.
- Thereafter, you need to open the app and enable the Swiftkey.
- Further, Select Swiftkey to change the keyboard.
- You can skip the login; tapping on “Not Now”.
- Thereafter, Enjoy Swiftkey Keyboard.
Hopefully, we believe that you have been now successfully read About “How to remove space under keyboard while using gesture navigation on Android 10 or 9 Pie”. Moreover, you can also check out our website for more firmware on GearAllNews. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.