The Samsung is one of the popular brands in the market. Most of the people are using the Samsung smartphone due to its advanced features. Samsung has launched the Galaxy S9 and S9+ Smartphone with latest upgrades. With the help of the TWRP Recovery, the user can flash the Custom ROM. It is simple and convenient to use the Xposed Modules. The Galaxy S9 and S9+ are equipped with the hood upgrades. The handset comes with the stunning S9 camera that supports AR Emojis, AR Core, Project Treble and others. The TWRP is the official source for the Galaxy S9. The TWRP recovery has tested on different Galaxy S9 Smartphone.
About the TWRP Recovery
The TWRP Recovery is one of the Custom Recovery that is TeamWin Recovery. It built with the touchscreen-enabled interface. With the help of the TWRP Recovery, you can install the third-party software and backup the system easily. If anyone installs the Custom Recovery on the Samsung Galaxy S9 Smartphone then you can install the Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or Custom ROM on the device.
The development has started already and the TWRP recovery is also available now for the download. It is easy to restore the Nandroid Backup. By using the TWRP Recovery you can remove the bloatware and flash the image file. You can gain the root access on the Samsung Galaxy S9 mobile phone by downloading the TWRP recovery. You can download and Install the TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S9 by following the below given steps.
ALSO READ : Samsung Galaxy S10 Everything We Know So Far
Steps to Root and Install Official TWRP Recovery
Are you looking to root and install Official TWRP Recovery? Do you need to install the Official TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S9? Well, you have landed at the right place. Here you can get steps root and install the TWRP Recovery on the Samsung Galaxy S9. For installing the TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S9 you should have the Unlocked Bootloader on the device. If the Smartphone does not have the Unlocked Bootloader, then first you should download the bootloader.
- First, you should download new TWRP recovery for the Samsung Galaxy device. then you should transfer it to the desktop.
- Switch off the Smartphone and reboot the Galaxy S9 device into the Odin Mode.
- Then you should turn off the Smartphone completely. Press and hold the Power button, Home keys and Volume Down button for five seconds.
- Extract the downloaded the Odin flash tools on the device and then run the Odin.exe file on the desktop as administrator.
- Next, you should connect the Galaxy S9 to the desktop with the help of the USB cable when the Smartphone is still in the download mode.
- Odin will be automatically deleted the device. The user can see the Added!! message
- You can select the AP button and then add the TWRP recovery.
- Then remove the Auto Reboot checkbox and install it by clicking the Start button.
- The user can get the PASS message when the TWRP is installed.
- Reboot into the TWRP recovery directly by switching off the device. Then hold the Power button and Volume down button. It allows some modifications from the TWRP recovery when asked.
- You can go to the option of WIPE. Then select the FORMAT DATA and enter yes. You can take the complete backup of Nandroid before the user wipe. You can reboot the device into the TWRP Recovery.
- Then you can choose the Magisk or SuperSU zip file. You can install the root tool on the device.
- After done Reboot then the System to restart Samsung Galaxy S9