Today we will gude How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Asus Transformer Pad TF300T.Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices.It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, functions often unsupported by stock recovery images.
The procedure described in this guide has complex operations that, if done incorrectly, could damage your device. It is recommended to run only by users who have had a good experience in the Android modding field. GuidesOnThumb Author will not be held responsible for any damage to the device.
ALSO READ :
- Download the ADB Fastboot tools.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 5 users.
- You need Laptop or PC
- Working USB Cable
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
HOW TO INSTALL TWRP ON Asus Transformer Pad TF300T
- Ensure that Debug USB and OEM Unlock are active
HOW TO ROOT Asus Transformer Pad TF300T
- Download SuperSU to root your device
- Now move the SuperSu zip file to the root of your internal memory
- Boot your phone into recovery by pressing “Volume Down + Power” button simultaneously.
- In TWRP Recovery, Click the INSTALL menu and Browse and Select theSuperSu Zip
- Now Swipe to Install SuperSu
- After you finish install restart your smartphone to complete the procedure.