The Galaxy Note 8 arrived in India, which certainly have noticed after all the big stores made sure to bombard us with posters and special stand for it. It’s really a remarkable device, with the pen to make it stand out from the Galaxy S8 , but it can be corrected as we know if we can root .
By dropping the root, you are losing the warranty, which here is valuable to expensive devices like this, but you are opening a world of upgrades and upgrades that no company can offer.
The procedure described in this guide has complex operations that, if done incorrectly, could damage your device. It is recommended to run only by users who have had a good experience in the Android modding field. Gearallnews Author will not be held responsible for any damage to the device.
- You need either PC or Laptop.
- Charge your phone to least 50%.
- Download and install ODIN software tool on your PC/Laptop
- Backup your phone before your modify your system.
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking
Download Required Files
Guide To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- We turn off our device and turn it on by holding down the “Volume Down + Bixby + Power”buttons to enter Download Mode.
- We open Odin on our computer and turn off “Auto Reboot” .
- In the “AP” field, we select the download that we have downloaded.
- We connect our mobile phone to the computer via USB and press “Start” to start the process.
- As soon as we’re done, we turn off our device and turn it on again by holding down Volume Up + Bixby + Power this time to get into Recovery mode.
- In the menu that will show us, we choose to allow changes to the system.
- We go to the “Wipe” menu and select “Format Data” .
- We reboot and connect the mobile to our computer and transfer the SuperSU to its internal memory.
- We put the device back in Recovery mode the same way, go to the “Install” menu and select the SuperSU file to install.
- Once it’s over, we’re rebooting and we have a rooted device now.