On the iPhone, so-called live photo can be converted to animated GIF images. To do this, they are enough to share through the appropriate menu.This method is very convenient, because you practically do not need to do anything. In addition, it is much faster and more convenient than converting Live Photo through a special application .
ALSO READ : Apple Rolling Out Face ID For iPad
How To Send Live Photo In GIF Format On iPhone
- In the Photos application, find and select the Live Photo that you want to convert to GIF.
- Swipe up to open additional effects.
- Select the “loop” or “bounce” effect at your discretion.
- Now click the “share” button.
- Select the Mail application.
- As usual, enter the recipient’s e-mail address, and then click “Send.”
Live Photo is automatically converted to GIF so that the recipient can view it, regardless of what device it has. Be careful: only “loop” and “bounce” effects can be used.This is very convenient for sending live photos to users with devices with Windows or Android. Users will be able to view the photo as an animation on any platform.You can also send an e-mail from Live Photo to yourself, and then save it from Mail in GIF format.It is worth noting that as a result, GIF-files weigh a lot, and their quality leaves much to be desired. For example, you can easily get animations with a resolution of 640 x 480, which will weigh as much 6.5Mb.