Realme is one of the Most Popular Smartphone brands. If you once unlock the bootloader unlock, then you might lose the warranty of your device based on your company. Some manufacturers support Bootlocker, where some strictly don’t allow you to unlock the bootloader.
Not to mention you can also use this method to unlock the Any Realme Phone. So, today we are going to teach you “How to unlock the bootloader of Any Realme Device” in a very appropriate that party performed by beginners as well.
Why Unlock bootloader?
Suppose you want To Unlock the Bootloader any Realme Smartphone. Once You unlock the Bootloader o Realme Smartphone, Then You can customize your Device Accordingly, And accessible to Root.
Advantage of Unlock bootloader
- After Unlocking the Bootloader, you can Easy to Root Smartphone
- You can install TWRP Recovery to Install the Custom ROM
- –Quick Disclaimer
- Your device data will be erased.
- Charge your devices at least above 60%
- 1x USB Cable and 1X Pc/MacBook
- Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
- Download and Extract ADB and Fastboot Drivers.
- Download Realme USB Drivers.
- Download and install the Bootloader Unlock Tool App.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Realme Device
- First, Download and Install the “Bootloader Unlock tool apk” from the link above.
- Then, Open the unlock tool and press start applying the In-depth test.
- After that, tap the checkbox and submit your application.
- After a few hours, the Bootloader unlocks tool will show “Review successful”.
- Now, Tap On “Start the In-depth test” to boot into fastboot mode.
- Then, Download and extract the fastboot tool in a folder via the above link.
- Connect your Smartphone to the PC via a USB cable.
- Now, Open Command window.
- Go to ADB folder located, Press shift button + right mouse button then Select Command window here.
- Enter the following command to reboot into the bootloader mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Now perform the command below to unlock the bootloader of Any Realme Smartphone.
fastboot flashing unlock
- Now, press Volume Up to unlock the bootloader.
- After, type the following command to boot the Smartphone.
- The phone will take some time to boot, and all the data will be erased.
- You have Successfully Unlocked bootloader of any Realme Smartphone.