Lenovo is one of the Popular Smartphone brands. If you once unlock the bootloader unlock, then you might lose the warranty of your Device warranty based on your company. So, Some manufacturers support Bootlocker, where some strictly don’t allow you to unlock the bootloader.
Not to mention you can also use this method to unlock the bootloader of any Lenovo devices. So, today we are going to teach you “How to Unlock Bootloader on Any Lenovo Devices” in a very appropriate party performed by beginners as well.
Why Unlock the bootloader?
Suppose you want To Unlock the Bootloader of any Lenovo Smartphone. Moreover, once you unlock the Bootloader o Lenovo Smartphone, you can customize your Device Accordingly And accessible to Root. After Unlocking the Bootloader, you can Easy to Root Smartphone. You can install TWRP Recovery to Install the Custom ROM
- –Quick Disclaimer
- Your device data will be erased.
- Charge your devices at least above 60%
- 1x USB Cable and 1X Pc/MacBook
- Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
- Download and Extract ADB and Fastboot Drivers.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Any Lenovo Device
- First, Download and extract the fastboot tool in a folder, Through the above-Given link.
- Then, download and install the Lenovo USB Driver on your computer.
- In Device, you need to enable the USB debugging.
- Now, Enable ‘Developer Options’ by going to ‘About the Phone.’
- And tapping builds number 7 times and Opens the Developer option.
- Enable the USB debugging and also enable OEM to unlock from Developer Options -> Enabled ‘OEM Unlocking.’
- After that, Switch Off your smartphone and restart into Fastboot mode by pressing Power and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Connect your Smartphone to the PC via using a USB cable.
- Now, Go to the ADB folder located, press the shift button + right mouse button, then Select Command window here.
- Enter the following command to reboot into bootloader mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Now perform the command below to unlock the bootloader of Any Lenovo Smartphone.
fastboot oem unlock
- Now, press Volume Up to unlock the bootloader.
- After, type the following command to boot the Smartphone.
- The phone will take some time to boot, and all the data will be erased.
- You have Successfully Unlocked the bootloader of any Lenovo Smartphone.
Hopefully, we believe that this Article remains helpful to you and that you have successfully Unlock Bootloader of Any Lenovo Device. Thanks for being with us and sharing your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below.