Samsung is one of the Popular Smartphone brands. If you unlock the bootloader unlock, you might lose your device’s warranty based on your company. So, Some manufacturers support Bootlocker, where some strictly don’t allow you to unlock the bootloader. After unlocking the bootloader, you can Access Room and install TWRP Recovery to Install the Custom ROM on your Samsung smartphone.
Not to mention you can also use this method to unlock the bootloader of any Samsung device. Today, we will teach you “How to Unlock bootloader on Any Samsung Devices” in a very appropriate party performed by beginners.
Why Unlock the bootloader?
Suppose you want To Unlock the bootloader of any Samsung smartphone. Moreover, once you unlock the Samsung smartphone’s bootloader, you can customize your Device Accordingly And accessible to Root. After Unlocking the bootloader, you can Easy to Root Smartphone. You can install TWRP Recovery to Install the Custom ROM. Unlocking the device bootloader starts the gateway for Android smartphone users. Furthermore, unlimited opportunities for customization and other features.
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your device after following this guide. Proceed at your own risk. Unlocking bootloader is an easy but risky process if you skip any step then it may result in bricking your device, and in that case, we are not responsible.
Advantage of Unlock bootloader
- After Unlocking the bootloader, you can Easy to Root Smartphone.
- You can install TWRP Recovery.
- Flash the Custom ROM
The disadvantage of Unlock bootloader
- If you are unlocking the device bootloader, your device warranty may void
- Delete all the device data completely, After Unlock the bootloader.
- –Quick Disclaimer
- Your device data will be erased.
- Charge your devices at least above 60%
- 1x USB Cable and 1X Pc/MacBook
- Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
- Download and Extract ADB and Fastboot Drivers.
Steps to Unlock bootloader on Samsung Galaxy device
- First, you need to enable the Developer Mode.
- Open your device settings and head towards the about phone section.
- There click on the built number 6-7 times until the pop up shows “You are a Developer now.”
- Open the Setting And select Developer Option.
- After that, Switch On the OEM Unlock Option
- Now, Power off your Smartphone.
- After that, Press Bixby + Volume Down and connect your device to a PC to boot into download mode.
- Then, Long Press Volume up Button to Unlock the bootloader.
- Now, your device will automatically reboot and wipe your data.
- You need to install a custom ROM on your Smartphone.
- Now, you have to bypass the Vaultkeeper security. To do so, go through the initial setup.
- You need to Enable developer options again from the settings. Then verify that the OEM unlocking option still exists and switched on! The VaultKeeper service will automatically remove the bootloader’s conditions after it confirms that the user has enabled the OEM unlocking option.
- Now you can easily install the Custom ROM.
How to Unlock bootloader of Any Samsung Device via PC
- First, Download and extract the fastboot tool in a folder, Through the above-Given link.
- Then, download and install the Samsung USB Driver on your computer.
- In Device, you need to enable the USB debugging.
- Now, Enable ‘Developer Options’ by going to ‘About the Phone.’
- And tapping builds number 7 times and Opens the Developer option.
- Enable the USB debugging and enable OEM to unlock from Developer Options -> Enabled ‘OEM Unlocking.’
- After that, Switch Off your smartphone and restart into Fastboot mode by pressing Power and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Connect your Smartphone to the PC via using a USB cable.
- Go to the ADB folder, press the shift button + right mouse button, and select the Command window.
- Enter the following command to reboot into bootloader mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Now perform the command below to unlock the bootloader of Any Samsung smartphone.
fastboot oem unlock
- Now, press Volume Up to unlock the bootloader.
- After, type the following command to boot the Smartphone.
- The phone will take some time to boot, and all the data will be erased.
- You have Successfully Unlocked the bootloader of any Samsung smartphone.
Hopefully, we believe that this Article remains helpful to you and that you have successfully Unlock bootloader of Any Samsung Device. Thanks for being with us and sharing your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below.