If you are here that’s means looking forwards look to unlock OnePlus 8 Pro. This is the destination for everything and we are going to help you with unlocking the bootloader of OnePlus 8 Pro. For this you need to install a lot of things so you would not brick your smartphone, so we have step by step guidelines to help you with locking the bootloader on Oneplus 8 Pro. It’s just quiet to convert it’s not because Android is one of the most popular open-source operating systems that initially to have a lot of customization options. And to fulfil your demands from changing theme and icon pack across your overall device elements but for this, you need to unlock your device bootloader.
Not to mention you can also use this method to unlock Oneplus 8 series including Oneplus 8 and Oneplus 8 Pro. So, today we are going to teach you “How to unlock the bootloader of Oneplus 8 pro” in a very appropriate that party performed by beginners as well.
About Oneplus 8 Pro
Under the hood, the device has powered by latest and Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Soc integrated with Qualcomm X55 modem to give a dual-mode SA/NSA 5G connectivity. However, the chipset of the device Coupled with up to 12GB of LPDDR5 Ram and up to 256GB of UFD 3.0 onboard storage.
In term of camera performance, the device has comes with quad rear camera on the Rear Panel, a model aligned centrally vertically on the rear panel. Where the device housing a 48MP f/2.2 Sony IMX686 primary + 48MP f/2.2 Sony IMX586 ultra-angle lens of 120° FoV + 8MP f/2.4 telephoto allows capturing a 3x hybrid zoom and 30x digital zoom and a unique colour filter.
It comes with a 6.78-inch QHD+ Display panel featuring a Fluid AMOLED Display. OnePlus 8 Pro supports 120Hz refresh rate accomplished by 240Hz touch sampling rate. However, the Device support 3168×1440 pixel resolution gives a JNCD ~ 0.4 alongside a pixel density if 513 PPI
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- If you unlock the bootloader, you can install the latest Custom ROM
- After Unlocking Bootloader, You Can easily Root OnePlus 8 Pro
- You Can Easily Install TWRP Recovery On OnePlus 8 Pro
Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader
- If you have Unlocked the Bootloader on OnePlus 8 Warranty will be Avoid.
- Download and Install ADB Driver. Download Here
- You should install the correct USB driver.
How to Unlock Bootloader on OnePlus 8 Pro
- Start with Enabling Developer mode.
- Open setting on your Mobile, and select “About.”
- Tap seven times on “Build Number.”
- Go Back to Settings, And Search “Developer option.”
- After that, you have to enable USB Debugging mode and OEM Unlock.
- Then, Connect your Mobile to PC
- Open the ADB Folder, Press Shift + Right Click and click Windows PowerShell window here
- Enter the command below in the Windows PowerShell. The Command will boot the device into fastboot mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Enter the code below to unlock the bootloader of your OnePlus 8 Pro
fastboot oem unlock
- You have Successfully Unlocked the Bootloader on OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro
Hopefully, we believe that this article remains helpful to you and that you have successfully unlocked your device bootloader. Thanks for being with us and sharing your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below.