DOOGEE S60 LITE is the best in its price range. DOOGEE S60 LITE is getting famous day by day as it’s the most powerful device with aggressive pricing. This device is the best smartphone with amazing specs and features it’s the best you can get in it’s price range. If you are also planning to buy this one then don’t wait it’s best. This guide is for those who already bought the DOOGEE S60 LITE smartphone. Without unlocking the bootloader you cannot install custom ROM or Custom recovery. Also if you want to root your smartphone then also you have to unlock the bootloader. Without unlocking the bootloader you cannot make changes in the software of any smartphone. If you want to know how to unlock the bootloader of DOOGEE S60 LITE then you have to follow this guide correctly.
Read this article from tip to toe so that you can unlock the bootloader of DOOGEE S60 LITE successfully. If you are unlocking the bootloader of a smartphone for the first time then also you will find this guide easy. We have arranged this guide step by step so that the people who are doing it for the first time would find it easy and can unlock the bootloader of DOOGEE S60 LITE very easily. This method only requires ADB and fastboot drivers installed on your PC. if you want to successfully unlock the bootloader of DOOGEE S60 LITE then you must follow this guide completely.
Following every step mentioned in the guide is compulsory so don’t try to miss any step. Missing any of the mentioned steps in the guide can harm your device and you may not be able to get it back working.
Is unlocking the bootloader of DOOGEE S60 LITE safe??
Unlocking the bootloader of a device will allow you to do a lot more things that a locked smartphone couldn’t do. You can flash custom recoveries after unlocking the bootloader and by the help of custom recoveries, you can flash custom ROMs. Installing custom ROMs on your device will unlock some of the great features. A custom ROM can help you get the latest android version which is not officially built for your device. You can also flash root directories after unlocking bootloader in order to gain root access on your smartphone, in simple words you can root your device after unlocking its bootloader.
There are not many cons in unlocking the bootloader but after unlocking the bootloader the device’s warranty voids. Also after unlocking the bootloader don’t expect to receive the latest and official updates.
There’s no point of unlocking bootloader if you don’t want to install any custom OS or Custom Recovery on your device. So if you are unlocking the bootloader without any reason than it will cause no change in your device and you also lose your warranty so it’s better to keep it locked. If you want to enhance its features then maybe you are planning to install a custom ROM but in order to install any custom OS, you have to unlock the device’s bootloader first. For your information unlocking bootloader will void your warranty and you may not claim it back ever. You can unlock the device’s bootloader through fastboot method. Unlocking bootloader is not a difficult step but if you don’t perform it in the correct way then you may end up bricking your device.
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device after following this guide. Proceed at your own risk. Unlocking bootloader is an easy but risky process if you skip any step then it may result in bricking your device and in that case we are not responsible.
Note: By following this guide your smartphone’s warranty will be void.
- Keep your device’s battery charged above 70%.
- Install all the required drivers of your device on your PC.
- Don’t rush while following the guide, make sure not to skip any step
- First, download all the required files from the download section then proceed to follow this guide.
- Unlocking the bootloader of DOOGEE S60 LITE will erase it’s data so don’t forget to backup your data and media before following this guide as your phone will perform a factory reset while unlocking the bootloader.
ADB and Fastboot drivers for windows-Download
ADB and Fastboot drivers for MAC-Download
How to unlock the bootloader of DOOGEE S60 LITE
- Download and install adb and fastboot drivers on your PC
- In order to unlock the bootloader of DOOGEE S60 LITE, you have to enable USB debugging from the developer’s option. If you don’t know how to do it then open settings>>about device>>tap built number 6-8 times till the message appears you are a developer now. Then go to Settings->Developer options ->USB debugging. This will enable USB debugging in DOOGEE S60 LITE.
- Open the ADB folder on your PC and hold shift + Right click and select open Command window here.
- Now one by one enter the following commands
adb reboot bootloader
- After your phone boots into bootloader mode run this command
fastboot oem unlock (unlock Code)
- If you get any message on the smartphone the press yes to confirm unlocking
- After the process is completed successfully run this command
After unlocking the bootloader your DOOGEE S60 LITE will perform a factory reset maybe so don’t try to switch off the smartphone if it’s taking a long time to boot. If you power off your device during the process then it can harm your device. That’s all on how you can unlock the bootloader of DOOGEE S60 LITE. If you find this guide helpful then do share this guide with your friends who need this and don’t forget to visit here regularly to check what’s new you can do to your smartphone.