Today, here we are going to tell you how to unlock the bootloader of Huawei Honor 6A (Pro) easily. Read this article from tip to toe so that you can unlock the bootloader of Huawei Honor 6A (Pro) successfully. If you are unlocking the bootloader of a smartphone for the first time then also you will find this guide easy. We have arranged this guide step by step so that the people who are doing it for the first time would find it easy and can unlock the bootloader of Huawei Honor 6A (Pro) very easily. Unlocking the bootloader of a device is not a hard process and it’s almost the same for every device. Huawei smartphones can be unlocked by the standard method of unlocking the bootloader. We will tell you the steps of unlocking the bootloader of Huawei Honor 6A (Pro).
You can follow this guide for any of the Huawei device, no matter which model and region. This is a global guide for all Huawei Honor 6A (Pro). In this guide, we will tell you how to unlock the bootloader of Huawei Honor 6A (Pro) by fastboot method. Fastboot method is one of the easiest and safest way to unlock the bootloader of any device. In this method, you don’t need to download any big size files on your PC. This method only requires ADB and fastboot drivers installed on your PC. if you want to successfully unlock the bootloader of Huawei Honor 6A (Pro) then you must follow this guide completely.
Here we will tell you the official way to unlock the bootloader of Huawei Honor 6A (Pro). Before telling you the process we would like to tell you that after unlocking the bootloader your device’s warranty will be voided and you will not be able to claim it back. Follow this guide if your smartphone is out of the warranty period.
Why unlock the Bootloader ?
After installing any custom recovery you can root your device, flash any custom ROM or take a nandroid backup and more. In order to this, you have to unlock your bootloader first that’s why we are here to help you out in unlocking. Follow this guide to unlock the Bootloader of Android devices by fastboot. Unlocking bootloader is not a difficult step but if you don’t perform it in the correct way then you may end up bricking your device. Following every step mentioned in the guide is compulsory so don’t try to miss any step. Missing any of the mentioned steps in the guide can harm your device and you may not be able to get it back working.
There’s no point of unlocking bootloader if you don’t want to install any custom OS or Custom Recovery on your device. So if you are unlocking the bootloader without any reason than it will cause no change in your device and you also lose your warranty so it’s better to keep it locked. If you want to enhance its features then maybe you are planning to install a custom ROM but in order to install any custom OS, you have to unlock the device’s bootloader first. For your information unlocking bootloader will void your warranty and you may not claim it back ever. You can unlock the device’s bootloader through fastboot method. Unlocking bootloader is not a difficult step but if you don’t perform it in the correct way then you may end up bricking your device.
Pros and Cons of unlocking the bootloader
- You can root your device after unlocking its bootloader.
- Install any custom OS after unlocking its bootloader
- Install Custom recoveries like TWRP after unlocking its bootloader
- Unlocking will help you customize your device
- After unlocking the bootloader the device’s warranty will be voided
- There’s a risk of bricking the device while performing the unlocking
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device after following this guide. Proceed at your own risk. Unlocking bootloader is easy but risky process if you skip any step then it may results in bricking your device and in that case we are not resonsible.
Note: By following this guide your smartphone’s warranty will be void.
- Keep your device’s battery charged above 70%.
- Install all the required drivers of your device on your PC.
- Don’t rush while following the guide, make sure not to skip any step
- First, download all the required files from the download section then proceed to follow this guide.
- Unlocking the bootloader of OnePlus 6 will erase it’s data so don’t forget to backup your data and media before following this guide as your phone will perform a factory reset while unlocking the bootloader.
ADB and Fastboot drivers for windows-Download
ADB and Fastboot drivers for MAC-Download
How to Unlock the bootloader of Huawei Honor 6A (Pro)
In order to unlock the bootloader of Huawei device, you need a permission from the company and you can get permission by following these steps
1. First of all, you need to create Huawei ID from this page.
2. After creating the account, an activation link will be sent to your registered Email address. Click the link to activate your account.
3. Then, Go to the code request page and login to your account.
4. Accept the general unlock agreement.
5. Fill the details about your smartphone model like IMEI Number, Serial Number, Phone model, and Product Identification Code.
6. You will get the Unlock Code. Make sure to save the code safely
Now you will have the permission to unlock the bootloader. Now you can unlock the bootloader.
- Download and install adb and fastboot drivers on your PC
- In order to unlock the bootloader of Huawei Honor 6A (Pro), you have to enable USB debugging from the developer’s option. If you don’t know how to do it then open settings>>about device>>tap built number 6-8 times till the message appears you are a developer now. Then go to Settings->Developer options ->USB debugging. This will enable USB debugging in Huawei Honor 6A (Pro).
- Open the adb folder on your PC and hold shift + Right click and select open Command window here.
- Now one by one enter the following commands
adb reboot bootloader
- After your phone boots into bootloader mode run this command
fastboot oem unlock (unlock Code)
- If you get any message on the smartphone the press yes to confirm unlocking
- After the process is completed successfully run this command