This guide will tell you how to unlock the bootloader of LeEco Le 2 Pro. If you are unlocking the bootloader of a smartphone for the first time then also you will find this guide easy. If you have some basic knowledge about the android system then it’s better but if you don’t know anything about this then we suggest not to proceed. In this guide, we will tell you the fastboot method which is one of the easiest ways to unlock the bootloader. If you want to unlock the bootloader of LeEco Le 2 Pro successfully then you must follow this guide correctly.
Please note that after unlocking the bootloader of LeEco Le 2 Pro’s warranty will be voided. So if your device is in the warranty period then we suggest you not to perform unlocking. Unlocking the bootloader is the crucial step in installing a custom ROM or custom recovery. Without unlocking the bootloader you cannot install custom ROM or Custom recovery. Unlocking the bootloader of a device is not a hard process and it’s almost the same for every device. Huawei smartphones can be unlocked by the standard method of unlocking the bootloader. We will tell you the steps of unlocking the bootloader of LeEco Le 2 Pro.
Fastboot method is one of the easiest and safest way to unlock the bootloader of any device. In this method, you don’t need to download any big size files on your PC. This method only requires ADB and fastboot drivers installed on your PC. if you want to successfully unlock the bootloader of LeEco Le 2 Pro then you must follow this guide completely. Here we will tell you the official way to unlock the bootloader of LeEco Le 2 Pro. Before telling you the process we would like to tell you that after unlocking the bootloader your device’s warranty will be voided and you will not be able to claim it back. Follow this guide if your smartphone is out of the warranty period.
ALSO READ : How To Unlock the Bootloader Of LeEco Le Max 2
More About Bootloader
Unlocking bootloader is not a difficult step but if you don’t perform it in the correct way then you may end up bricking your device. Following every step mentioned in the guide is compulsory so don’t try to miss any step. Missing any of the mentioned steps in the guide can harm your device and you may not be able to get it back working. Keep in mind that unlocking the bootloader of the LeEco smartphone is an official process. Before following this guide you must have a little knowledge about Android smartphones and if you don’t know the purpose of unlocking the bootloader of LeEco Le 2 Pro then this guide is not for you.
In order to unlock the bootloader of LeEco Le 2 Pro, you have to enable USB debugging from the developer’s option. If you don’t know how to do it then open settings>>about device>>tap built number 6-8 times till the message appears you are a developer now. Then go to Settings->Developer options ->USB debugging. This will enable USB debugging in LeEco Le 2 Pro.
Pros and Cons of unlocking the bootloader
- You can root your device after unlocking its bootloader.
- Install any custom OS after unlocking its bootloader
- Install Custom recoveries like TWRP after unlocking its bootloader
- Unlocking will help you customize your device
- After unlocking the bootloader the device’s warranty will be voided
- There’s a risk of bricking the device while performing the unlocking
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device after following this guide. Proceed at your own risk. Unlocking bootloader is an easy but risky process if you skip any step then it may result in bricking your device and in that case we are not responsible.
Note: By following this guide your smartphone’s warranty will be void.
- Keep your device’s battery charged above 70%.
- Install all the required drivers of your device on your PC.
- Don’t rush while following the guide, make sure not to skip any step
- First, download all the required files from the download section then proceed to follow this guide.
- Unlocking the bootloader of LeEco Le 2 Pro will erase it’s data so don’t forget to backup your data and media before following this guide as your phone will perform a factory reset while unlocking the bootloader.
ADB and Fastboot drivers for windows-Download
ADB and Fastboot drivers for MAC-Download
How to Unlock the bootloader of LeEco Le 2 Pro
This is the best way to unlock the bootloader of LeEco Le 2 Pro. Fastboot method is the safest and fastest way to unlock the bootloader of LeEco Le 2 Pro.
- Download and install adb and fastboot drivers on your PC
- In order to unlock the bootloader of LeEco Le 2 Pro, you have to enable USB debugging from the developer’s option. If you don’t know how to do it then open settings>>about device>>tap built number 6-8 times till the message appears you are a developer now. Then go to Settings->Developer options ->USB debugging. This will enable USB debugging in LeEco Le 2 Pro.
- Open the adb folder on your PC and hold shift + Right click and select open Command window here.
- Now one by one enter the following commands
adb reboot bootloader
- After your phone boots into bootloader mode run this command
- fastboot oem unlock
- If you get any message on the smartphone the press yes to confirm unlocking
- After the process is completed successfully run this command
That’s all about how to unlock the bootloader of LeEco Le 2 Pro easily. If you have any queries and suggestions drop them down in the comment section and also share this guide with your friends who need it. Visit us regularly to get some really amazing updates on latest smartphones. We have arranged this guide step by step so you can follow it easily, even if you are doing this for the first time you will find it easy. We have also mentioned some pros and cons of unlocking the bootloader if you want you can read them out above. If you face any difficulties while following this guide then mention them below in the comment section.