You may be tired of searching the right guide about unlocking the bootloader of ZTE Blade A6 but we can say that your search has come to an end. This is the step by step guide to unlock the bootloader of ZTE Blade A6. To unlock the bootloader of ZTE Blade A6 you can follow this guide as we have prepared this guide step by step. You will not face any of the difficulties while following this guide as we have also included the downloading links for the file which you will need. This is a full guide about how to unlock the bootloader of ZTE Blade A6. Follow this guide carefully to unlock the bootloader of ZTE Blade A6 successfully.
Unlocking the bootloader will unlock many options in your device. After unlocking the bootlaoder you can install any type of custom software on your phone. It’s impossible to do without unlocking the bootloader. Unlocking the bootloader of a device will allow you to make changes in your device internally so, it’s essential to unlock the bootloader of your device before installing any custom software. We have prepared this guide step by step so that a beginner can also follow it. If you are new to these things or unlocking the bootloader of a smartphone for the first time then also you will find this guide easy to be followed.
If your device is in its warranty period then we insist you not to unlock its bootloader. Once your warranty is voided you may not be able to claim it back so proceed at your own risk.Pros and Cons of unlocking the bootloader.
- You can root your device after unlocking its bootloader.
- Install any custom OS after unlocking its bootloader
- Install Custom recoveries like TWRP after unlocking its bootloader
- Unlocking will help you customize your device
- After unlocking the bootloader the device’s warranty will be voided
- There’s a risk of bricking the device while performing the unlocking
About the Bootloader
Unlocking the bootloader of a device will allow you to do a lot more things that a locked smartphone couldn’t do. You can flash custom recoveries after unlocking the bootloader and by the help of custom recoveries, you can flash custom ROMs. Installing custom ROMs on your device will unlock some of the great features. A custom ROM can help you get the latest android version which is not officially built for your device. There’s no point of unlocking bootloader if you don’t want to install any custom OS or Custom Recovery on your device. So if you are unlocking the bootloader without any reason than it will cause no change in your device and you also lose your warranty so it’s better to keep it locked.
If you want to enhance the device features then maybe you are planning to install a custom ROM but in order to install any custom OS, you have to unlock the device’s bootloader first. For your information unlocking bootloader will void your warranty and you may not claim it back ever. Unlocking bootloader is not a difficult step but if you don’t perform it in the correct way then you may end up bricking your device.
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device after following this guide. Proceed at your own risk. Unlocking bootloader is an easy but risky process if you skip any step then it may result in bricking your device and in that case we are not responsible.
Note: By following this guide your smartphone’s warranty will be void.
- Keep your device’s battery charged above 70%.
- Install all the required drivers of your device on your PC.
- Don’t rush while following the guide, make sure not to skip any step
- First, download all the required files from the download section then proceed to follow this guide.
- Unlocking the bootloader of ZTE Blade A6 will erase it’s data so don’t forget to backup your data and media before following this guide as your phone will perform a factory reset while unlocking the bootloader.
ADB and Fastboot drivers for windows-Download
ADB and Fastboot drivers for MAC-Download
How to unlock the bootloader of ZTE Blade A6
- Download and install adb and fastboot drivers on your PC
- In order to unlock the bootloader of ZTE Blade A6, you have to enable USB debugging from the developer’s option. If you don’t know how to do it then open settings>>about device>>tap built number 6-8 times till the message appears you are a developer now. Then go to Settings->Developer options ->USB debugging. This will enable USB debugging in ZTE Blade A6.
- Open the ADB folder on your PC and hold shift + Right click and select open Command window here.
- Now one by one enter the following commands
adb reboot bootloader
- After your phone boots into bootloader mode run this command
fastboot oem unlock
- If you get any message on the smartphone the press yes to confirm unlocking
- After the process is completed successfully run this command
After unlocking the bootloader your ZTE Blade A6 will perform a factory reset maybe so don’t try to switch off the smartphone if it’s taking a long time to boot. If you power off your device during the process then it can harm your device. That’s all on how you can unlock the bootloader of ZTE Blade A6. If you find this guide helpful then do share this guide with your friends who need this and don’t forget to visit here regularly to check what’s new you can do to your smartphone.