Android devices are running Snapdragon 855, 845, or even 765. Both Chipset coupled with Andreno GPU. You can update GPU drivers through your OEM’s app store or even Google Play Store. Qualcomm worked with various OEMs to allocate GPU driver updates via their exclusive app store. The Adreno 650 is clocked at 587 Mhz. The latest Chipset by Qualcomm is the Snapdragon 865, which is coupled with Adreno 650 GPU. The processor is a 7nm octa-core chipset. Recently, a driver update was pushed for Adreno 650 GPU. Here Today, we guide on how to update GPU drivers on Android devices having Snapdragon 865.
The Snapdragon 865 is a very powerful processor. This Chipset, coupled with one of the fastest GPUs in the world called Adreno 650, it just to give an outstanding performance. The Adreno 650 just crushes the competition when it comes to rendering the Graphics. Therefore, the perfect update has finally been released. The updated GPU driver will boost your device performance by 3%.
Recently, Xiaomi uploaded an application called “GPU Driver Updater” on its Chinese app store. The App, with the package name “com.xiaomi.ugd,” is intended to update the Adreno 650 GPU. That founds in the Xiaomi Mi 10, Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro, and Redmi K30, which is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC. The update brings optimizations to various games, including PUBG Mobile, Fortnite, Call of Duty, and Honkai Impact 3rd.
How to update GPU drivers on Android devices having Snapdragon 865?
Qualcomm Snapdragon added a feature that the GPU drivers can update via App stores. So, Xiaomi appears to be one of the first companies to roll out the update for the Snapdragon 865. This announcement can update Adreno 650 GPU drivers via MI App Store. Further, the update has only available in the AppStore of a Chinese version of the MIUI ROM. So to update the GPU drivers, just follow the below steps.
- Open the Mi App store on your Snapdragon 865 powered smartphone.
- Them Search for GPU驅動程式更新 ( GPU Driver update ) in the App store (You can copy the text from here and paste).
- Find the App which looks like the below screenshot.
- After that, click on Install Button.
- That’s it. You now have an updated GPU driver on your device.
Update GPU Driver Snapdragon 845 processors that have Andreno 630 GPU.
If your smartphone doesn’t have Snapdragon 865 Processor, so Don’t Worry, you can update your FPU Driver just Follow the Simple Steps.
- First, download the AIDA64 App from Here.
- Check your device has the latest version of the GPU driver with the help of the App. The latest version is v415.
- You have to Install Magisk Manager and root your device.
- Now, browsing the Magisk modules in the downloads section of Magisk Manager, to look for the latest update and download it.
Hopefully, we believe that this article remains helpful to you and that you have successfully Update GPU Drivers. Thanks for being with us and sharing your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below.