Pubg Mobile is one of the most popular game across the globe, Hence there were a lot of potential players want to know what’s fps they were playing their game. Menwhile, there were a lot of ways to check fps such as some custom skin includes gamebooster or gamespace allow to view fps on their device itself. So, Here today I’m going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with viewing the fps on pubg mobile.
What is FPS
FPS stands for “Frame per- Rate” and Frame per Second is a measure of how many Frames your Graphics car can render each second. Also measures frame rate – the number of sequential-screen images that are displayed each second. It is a communal specification used in video capture and playback and is also used to measure video game performance.
GameBench (FPS Counter Without Root)
GameBench To count to FPS In PUBG mobile Without Root. But, Gamebench needs to Active this Application. You have to need a Computer to activate the Gamebench.
- This Application Allow to Showing FPS in PUBG Mobile During Gameplay.
- Also, you can Setup 6 Different Directions To Show FPS.
- The GameBench comes with Auto Screenshot Features, Which is much better.
How to Show FPS PUBG MObile In-Game Using Gamebench Application?
- Download the Gamebench App Form the Play Store
- After that, Open the Application and Forgotten all the intro parts.
- Now, Gamebench Show to Register (you need to verify your Email Adress) after mention the Email Adress
- you have Received a Mail From Gamebench.
- Open the Mail and Click on “Confirm Address”
- After this App shoe to Enable the “Usage Access.”
- Now, Tap to Enable the Usage Button and Enable the usage Access.
- Go Back to Application “After Enable the Usage Access” will automatically Show the URL to download the Gamebench in PC.
- Simply, Open that URL on your Computer and Download the Application
- Now, Download GameBench Click on “GameBench Android Launcher service.”
Note: To use this software in Computer Or Laptop, you want to download and install JAVA first.
Enable USB debugging in Android devices.
1. First, enable USB debugging, you need to enable “Developer options.”
2. Now, Go to Android Settings > About > Tap on build number 4-6 times to Open the Developer Option.
4. When open the Developer Option, go to settings: developer options > enable “USB debugging.”
- Now, Connect your Device to the Computer through USB Cable.
- Now, You” ll Appear popup to allow USB debugging, click on OK.
- After that, run “GameBench Installer” as administrator on Computer.
- When the Gamebench finds your Device, you” ll get a notification in a small window. “GameBench Service Begin successfully on the Smartphone.”
- You can disconnect the smartphone now. Open App now, Tap on the “+” icon to add the Games.
- After adding the game on your smartphone, click on the “play button” to start the game.
- You have Successfully Showed the FPS in PUBG Mobile without Root.
Hopefully, we assume that this article remains informative for you and that you have successfully learned about “How to Show FPS PUBG MObile Without Root in Android “. Thanks for being with us, share your more valuable feedback and opinion If any query let us know in the comment section down below.