Android TV is designed to produce the sorts of people you enjoy on your phone on your TV. That doesn’t involve taking calls through your TV or trawling by emails, but it’s about ease of exploration, access to entertainment and easy interactivity. Now, we will discuss Customize the Android TV Home Screen.
Today we will share a bit of knowledge to help you with some of its technical conditions to customize the Android TV Home Screen. Android TV adds some built-in channels, but the bulk of them are from the apps you install. So, you will Customize these rows can significantly enhance your experience.
How to Add or Remove Shortcuts to Your Favorite Apps
To Add your Favorite App:
- Select your favourite apps. After that, scroll to the right-hand side of the Apps row.
- Select the Plus icon.
- Choose the App you want to add.
To remove an app:
- Fiest Hold down the “Select” or “Enter” button on your remote.
- Then, Long-pressing the App will reveal a menu with some options.
- Now, select the “Remove From Favorites” option from the menu.
To rearrange the order of your favourite Apps:-
- Select your Favourite App, then After “Move” from the same menu.
- To move your App left to Right by using arrow buttons on your remote
- Lastly, press the “Select” or “Enter” button on the remote.
Customize (Add or Remove) the Play Next Channel Row
you can see Favorites row Play Next channel below your Home Screen
It sources content from beyond your apps to recommend the next video to watch. Like, you’ll find the next episode in a TV series you’re watching.
- You can pick which apps give content to the Play Next channel.
- Now, scroll to the bottom of the home screen.
- After that, Select Customize Channels
- Then, select the Customize your Play Next channel.
- After that, Slide the toggles next to the apps you require to include.
Remove Channel Rows from the Home Screen
You can remove most of the channel row from the home screen. But you can’t remove all.
- First, scroll down the home screen,
- After that, highlight the row you would like to remove.
- Then, Navigate to the left continuously, you’re highlighting the “-” button.
- In case, If you can remove Channel (there is more Option to Remove).
- So, Select the “-” button to remove the track.
Add Channel Rows to the Home Screen
Suppose you Add Channel on your home screen. But most of Channel rows already comes on the home screen.
- Starting with scroll down to the bottom,
- Then after, select “Customize Channels.”
- Now, Scroll into the list of apps,
- Then, toggle the switch on for the app channels that you want to Add.
- Now, Some apps combine multiple channels.
- So, you’ll have to select the App and choose which one wants to add.
Move Channel Rows on the Home Screen
Suppose you want to move the channel row up or down on the Android TV home screen.
- First, scroll to the left home screen, and select the Move button.
- Now, Move the row up and down by using arrow buttons on your remote.
- Once you have done it, click the “Select” or “Enter” button on your remote
Hopefully, we believe that you have been now successfully read About “How you can Customize the Android TV Home Screen”. Moreover, you can also check out our website for more related articles on GearAllNews. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable