Discord is the most comfortable way to communicate over voice, video, and text. Talk, chat, hang out, and stay close with your friends and communities. Discord is an American VoIP, instant messaging and digital distribution platform designed for creating communities. Users communicate with voice calls, video calls, text messaging, media and files in private chats or as part of organisations called servers. Recently, Discord has a beta test run to Share Your Screen on Discord Mobile. Now, Discord has finally added mobile Screen sharing on Android and iOS.
Not to mention today we will share a little bit of knowledge about “How to Share Your Screen on Discord Mobile”. Users chat with voice calls, video calls, text messaging, media and files in private chats. Discord has certainly attached screen sharing to its Android and iOS apps. Now, You can easily share your mobile device’s screen with up to 50 others in video calls or voice channels.
How you can Share Your Screen on Discord Mobile
- First, open the Discord on your Mobile.
- After that, Join the voice channels of your choice, like personal chat or any server.
- Now, Tap the “Screen Share” icon from the call controls bar.
- After that, Tap the “Screen Share” icon from the call controls bar.
- Now, A dialogue box appears on your Screen will explain “how screen sharing works”. Tap “Try it Out!” to start.
- Then, select the app that you want to share. If you’re select that Screen to share what’s on your screen, tap “Start Now.”
- You have successfully Share Your Screen on Discord Mobile.
To Stop sharing the Screen on Mobile, you can back to the ‘screen share’ icon and Tap on ‘Stop Sharing’. Alternatively, you can tap the ‘Stop Streaming’ button from the base navigating to end the session.
Hopefully, we believe that you have been now successfully read About “How you can Share Your Screen on Discord Mobile”. Moreover, you can also check out our website for more related articles on GearAllNews. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable