In this guide, we gonna show you How to Install Custom ROM using TWRP recovery. After reading this whole guide you will be capable of installing any custom ROM on any Android smartphone with the help of TWRP recovery. Custom ROM is one the best thing which you can install on your device as it is quite different from the stock android which you get from your smartphone. Custom ROMS are usually way faster than any stock Android.
The UI of custom ROMs are also better than stock android, the UI of stock android is very simple and kind of boring too. But in the case of custom ROM, you will get the best UI but it also depends on what custom ROM you are flashing on your smartphone as there are the numbers of custom ROMs. But I would recommend you to flash custom ROM by LineageOS, Resurrection Remix, AOSP, Crdroid, these are some of the best custom ROM and are developed by recognized developers.
So back to the point, here we gonna show you How to install any type of custom ROM via TWRP recovery. The Process is very simple but you have to pay attention while performing the flashing process.
Gearallnews.com Won’t be responsible if any damage caused to your mobile during this process we have written this guide very carefully and have tested personally. This is upto you now how you guys follow this guide.
- Your data like Apps, Images, Songs, etc will be deleted permanently while flashing any custom ROM so, make sure to create a full backup before installing custom ROM.
- You can create a backup by booting your device into TWRP mode and then tap on a Backup option and then tap on create nandroid backup.
- TWRP custom recovery must be installed.
- Your device bootloader must be unlocked and rooted.
- You also need Gapps package as most of the custom ROM doesn’t contain Google Apps in it like Playstore, Youtube, Gmail, etc.
- Make sure to charge your mobile upto 70%.
- Any device user can follow this guide as the flashing custom ROM process is same for all the device.
How to Install Custom ROM using TWRP for ANY Android
1) First of all, download your desired custom ROM which you want to install on your android smartphone. You can either visit the XDA site to download the ROM or you can directly go to the website of the custom ROM which you want to install.
2) Once you downloaded the ROM, place it in inside the SD card of your smartphone.
3) Now boot your device in TWRP recovery mode, for this, you have to first power of your smartphone and then press volume up+power button simultaneously (If your device didn’t boot in TWRP by pressing then you can see on Google by typing your device name).
4) Once you successfully booted in TWRP recovery your screen will look something like this:-
5) Now tap on ‘Wipe’ and do ‘Wipe Cache Partition’ and ‘Wipe Dalvik Cache’ and also do ‘System Wipe’.
6) Now tap on the back to go back to the main menu of TWRP and Now tap on ‘Install’.
7) Now, navigate to the path where you have copied the custom ROM and Gapps package.
8) Now once you selected the custom ROM and then slide ‘Swipe to Confirm the Flash’.
9) Now do the same and flash the Gapps Package.
10) Now go to the main menu and reboot your smartphone.
That’s how you can install Custom ROM on any Android smartphone via TWRP recovery mode.