This guide will explain how to install Custom rom RESURRECTION REMIX Android 6.0.1 on OnePlus 3 using TWRP recovery. The Resurrection Remix used in this manipulation uses the ” ElementalX ” kernel and is based on the different CM builds , Slim ROMs , Omni ROMs and Remix ROMs . A stable, optimized and very powerful ROM. Remember that the ROM of this tutorial is not compatible with other models of OnePlus , so avoid installing it on another device, otherwise you may make it unusable. Now lets know about how to Download Resurrection Remix Android 6.0.1 for OnePlus 3 and Install Custom Rom Resurrection Remix Android 6.0.1 on OnePlus 3
The new Android 6.0.1 custom firmware has been customized and optimized specifically for OnePlus 3, which means that you have the opportunity to experience at any time one of the best user systems that are available on the market – all thanks to xda developers.
If you are an experienced Android user, you know for sure that Resurrection Remix M is not a separate firmware. This is a combination of several versions that provide the most stable and smooth operation of Marshmallow on the device. Specifically, the Resurrection Remix M is based on the firmware CM 13, Slim and Omni, and combines all their best features.
Once installed on your phone, the firmware will customize the appearance, allow you to optimize applications and convert other options. In general, with the Resurrection Remix M installed, your OnePlus 3 will work much better and faster.
You will also be given access to a selection of various settings that will increase the speed of the phone, extend battery life and improve other equally important characteristics. Moreover, you can use additional functions, such as virus removal, overclocking the processor and much more.
So, you want to get a new Marshmallow on your phone. And if you are sure of your desire, then start to study the recommendations from the bottom – there you will learn how quickly and safely to install the software in the form of custom firmware on the device, understand what risks there are in this operation.
Custom firmware is a free distribution of the after-sales system Android OS, which is based only on the stock software. So, Resurrection Remix M is a rewritten and modified version of Android 6.0.1. Important: this update can not be received by air and has nothing to do with Oneplus or Google. You need to know that all your actions related to manual firmware of the system will lead to loss of warranty on your smartphone.
Pre-Requistes on Installing Custom Rom on OnePlus 3
As usual, there are a few steps to follow. Fortunately for us, the ease of installing Resurrection Remix MM 6.0.1 on Oneplus 3 comes in part from the small number of prerequisites to installation. It is advisable for those who wish to keep their information to make a backup .
So, to install LineageOS, you will need:
- A custom recovery like TWRP or ClockworkMod installed on the OnePlus 3.
- First you need to backup all important data.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone.
- Make sure the device is rooted (Bootloader unlocked) before going forward.
- Your Device At Least To 70-80% Charge for flashing.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
In case your device does not have custom recovery , it is imperative to install one. To do this, you can follow one of the many tutorials on the Internet by simply tapping Install TWRP (or CWM) on [device model].
Download Required Files
As you may have noticed, it is not necessary to have a computer. Just click below download buttons, which will be take you to Download the Resurrection Remix MM 6.0.1 corresponding to your OnePlus 3.
Install Custom Rom Resurrection Remix Android 6.0.1 on OnePlus 3
|Warning: This step is risky, please follow the instructions carefully. Tutorials-Android can not be held responsible for any damage that may bruise your phone.|
- Restart your OnePlus 3 in TWRP recovery mode by pressing ” Volume minus + Power “.
- Once the TWRP menu is displayed, tap ” Wipe ” and then drag the ” Swipe to Factory Reset ” arrow to the right to format your mobile.
- Return to the Home screen by touching the ” Back ” arrow .
- Touch ” Install ” and search for the ROM file ” ResurrectionRemix-M-v5.7.3-20160813-PUBLIC-rr-ex-oneplus3.zip “. Click on it and then drag the ” Swipe To Confirm Flash ” arrow to the right to install it.
- Once the message ” Installation complete ” is displayed, return to the home screen and install the Gapps file ” opengapps.zip “.
- When the installation is complete, touch ” Reboot System ” to reboot your device.
It’s all! You have successfully completed the update process. Now you can check the new android installed on your phone! Use your health!