Cheer up Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 users because now you can download and install Lineage OS 16 on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1. Lineage OS 16 is the new project by Lineage OS team, Lineage OS 16 is based on android Pie. Lineage OS 16 will include all the new features of Android Pie 9.0. So by installing Lineage OS 16 on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 will install android pie on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1. Lineage OS 16 is one of the first custom ROM to provide android Pie to its users. If you want to install android Pie or Lineage OS 16 on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 then you should follow this guide.
Lineage OS 16 is a custom ROM, for those who don’t know what is a custom ROM. A custom ROM is a custom operating system which will give you much more freedom to use your device. With the help of a custom ROM, you can install the latest updates directly to your smartphone even if it’s not built for your device. If you haven’t received any OTA update for your device but you want to install the latest android on your device then custom ROMs can help you in that case. Maybe a custom ROM is not that stable like a stock ROM but still, it works fine even I am also using a custom ROM on my device rather than the stock ROM.
We will tell you the easiest way to install Lineage OS 16 on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1. You have to follow this guide correctly in order to install lineage OS 16 successfully on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1. This guide has been prepared step by step so that you can follow it easily without any difficulties plus we have added the direct downloading links for the files which you will need in order to follow this guide.
ALSO READ : How to Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 (lt03lte) (Android Nougut)
About Lineage OS 16
Android Pie has been released a few weeks back and only a handful of devices have got the official Android Pie update. Most of the devices which have received Android Pie update are Google products. There are not any official announcements for the android Pie update For Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 so the only way you can install Android Pie on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 is by installing a custom ROM and Lineage OS 16 is the best custom ROM available for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1. Lineage OS 16 is stable and safe for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 operates Lineage OS 16 smoothly. Lineage OS 16 is a well optimized custom ROM. It provides some amazing and latest features of android Pie with it.
Lineage OS 16 is the best custom ROM available for the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1. It is the most trusted custom ROM after the cynogen project. It is built by some professional developers and has been tested on the device several times then it is released so you should install it on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 if you want android Pie on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1. Lineage OS is the famous ROM and almost every custom ROM user have installed it once on their device. Lineage OS team gives udate for the bugs as fast as google does so don’t worry if you face any bugs in the custom ROM.
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device by following this guide. Follow this guide at your own risk
- You must have TWRP installed on your device. If you don’t know how to install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 then click here.
- Your device bootloader must be unlocked before following this guide
- Your battery must be above 80 percent before following this guide
- This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1. Don’t follow this for any another device
- First, download the required files from the download section and then proceed
- Don’t skip any step as missing any step could brick your smartphone and you may not be able to recieve it back
- Lineage OS 16 for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 – Download
- Lineage OS 16 GApps for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1- Download
How to install Lineage OS 16 on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1
There are various ways to install a custom ROM but we are going to tell you the easiest way to install it via TWRP recovery, first, we will tell you how to install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 easily
Steps to install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1
- First of all download the TWRP recovery image for your device and rename it to TWRP and save it in the adb folder. To download the TWRP for your device follow the link and select your device and download the TWRP recovery image from there.
- Now go to adb folder and hold shift and right click inside the folder then select open command window here.
- Connect your device with the PC and type:
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your into bootloader mode, type the following command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Once TWRP is successfully flashed on your device, type this final command to reboot your device.
- Done!! This will install TWRP on your device
Steps to install Lineage OS 16 on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1
- First of all, follow the pre-requisite section then proceed
- Now download the required ROM files from above and save it on your device’s storage
- Now boot your device into TWRP mode
- Once you are booted into TWRP mode Select wipe and tap advanced wipe then select system, data, dalvik/ART cache, cache. Just remember not to format the storage in which you have saved the Lineage OS 16 zip file.
- Now swipe to format the selected items
- Now Select install then search for the Lineage OS 16 zip file which you have saved before and swipe to install it.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed
- Now follow the same steps to install Lineage OS 16 GApps on your device
That’s all on how you can install Lineage OS 16 on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1. If you have any queries or facing any difficulties in installing Lineage OS 16 on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 then do drop your problems and suggestion in the comment section below. Keep visiting us for latest Android updates for your device.