If you are searching the web for hours to find the correct guide about rooting your android smartphone then you are at the right place. Today we are here to help you root your android phone easily. In order to root your smartphone you may need a rooting tool and selecting a correct one is really difficult. Most of the smartphone users use SuperSU binary rooting tool to gain root access in their smartphone. We will suggest you use Magisk instead of SuperSU as magisk is the best rooting tool available for you. In order to install Magisk On your smartphone, you have to follow this guide correctly.
Magisk is the best rooting tool available for Android devices, it not only provides you the root access but also provides hundreds of modules which can upgrade your smartphone capabilities. It has been preferred by every developer and user as it’s the most stable tool to gain root access. Magisk also works perfectly with the latest Android 9.0 pie. Installing Magisk is easier than installing any custom ROM, you can install Magisk manager on your smartphone in few seconds but you need TWRP to install Magisk. If you want to install Magisk on your android pie device then you must follow this guide.
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device while following this guide. Follow this guide at your own risk.
ALSO READ : What is MicroG? How to Install MicroG?
- Charge your phone above 60 percent
- Don’t shut down your phone directly in between the process
- Install TWRP on your smartphone before proceeding
- Unlock your smartphone’s bootloader
- Download the required files first
- Take a backup and then proceed
Magisk Manager App-Download
Steps to install Magisk on Android pie 9.0 Device
- First, download and install Magisk Manager APK on your smartphone then proceed
- Now download the Magisk tool on your storage and save it.
- Reboot your device to recovery by using the required key combinations
- Now in the TWRP menu select install and navigate the Magisk tool zip
- Once found install it.
- Now wait for the installation
- Once done reboot your device and enjoy the power of root.
If you have any queries and suggestions then drop them down in the comment section below. We will get in touch as soon as possible.