The new pixel experience ROM is now available for LeEco Le 2, you can download and install Pixel experience ROM on LeEco Le 2. Pixel experience ROM is one of the first custom ROM that has android Pie in it. Android Pie as we all know is the latest android by Google and since it’s the latest android it has reached very fewer devices officially. Android Pie is the most stable and integrated version of Android released by Google a few weeks ago. Most of the budget devices haven’t get the android Pie update till yet so the only way to get android Pie on your device is by installing a custom ROM. The Pixel experience is the best custom ROM if you want to run Android pie in your device.
Pixel experience is the most trusted custom ROM based on android Pie and it receives essential updates from time to time. Your phone will be perfectly secur+ed as each month the ROM developers update the ROM with the latest security patches. Pixel Experience is the best you can get for LeEco Le 2. In this guide, we will tell you how to install Pixel Experience ROM on LeEco Le 2. This guide has been prepared step by step so that you won’t face any difficulty while following this guide.
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device by following this guide. Follow this guide at your own risk
- Your battery must be above 80 percent before following this guide
- This guide is only for LeEco Le 2. Don’t follow this for any another device
- First, download the required files from the download section and then proceed
- Don’t skip any step as missing any step could brick your smartphone and you may not be able to recieve it back
Pixel Experience for LeEco Le 2 – Download
ADB and Fastboot drivers for windows-Download
ADB and Fastboot drivers for MAC-Download
Pixel Experience Gapps- Download
How to download and install Pixel Experience on LeEco Le 2
In order to install the custom ROM on LeEco Le 2 first you have to unlock the bootloader and install TWRP then only you can install any custom ROM on it. We have divided this guide into three sections. In the first section, we are going to discuss on how to unlock the bootloader of LeEco Le 2. In the second section we will tell you how to install TWRP and then we will tell you the steps to install Pixel experience for LeEco Le 2.
This guide has been prepared step by step so that you can follow it easily. Also if you are new to these things then also you will find this guide easy as we have arranged the steps in order so that you can follow it easily. Follow this guide completely without missing any steps as missing any step can brick your smartphone and you may not be able to get it back as it was. Follow this guide section wise, don’t follow it unorderly. Now here is the first section of the guide which will tell you how to unlock the bootloder of LeEco Le 2.
1. Unlock the bootloader
- Download and install adb and fastboot drivers on your PC
- In order to unlock the bootloader of LeEco Le 2, you have to enable USB debugging from the developer’s option. If you don’t know how to do it then open settings>>about device>>tap built number 6-8 times till the message appears you are a developer now. Then go to Settings->Developer options ->USB debugging. This will enable USB debugging in LeEco Le 2 .
- Open the adb folder on your PC and hold shift + Right click and select open Command window here.
- Now one by one enter the following commands
adb reboot bootloader
- After your phone boots into bootloader mode run this command
- fastboot oem unlock
- If you get any message on the smartphone the press yes to confirm unlocking
- After the process is completed successfully run this command
2. Install TWRP On LeEco Le 2
This section will tell you how to install the TWRP on LeEco Le 2
- First of all, download the TWRP recovery image for your device and rename it to TWRP and save it in the adb folder. To download the TWRP for your device follow the link above and select your device and download the TWRP recovery image from there.
- Now go to adb folder and hold shift and right click inside the folder then select open command window here.
- Connect your device with the PC and type:
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your into bootloader mode, type the following command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Once TWRP is successfully flashed on your device, type this final command to reboot your device.
- Done!! This will install TWRP on your device
3. How to install Pixel experience for LeEco Le 2
- First of all, follow the pre-requisite section then proceed
- Now download the required ROM files from above and save it on your device’s storage
- Now boot your device into TWRP mode
- Once you are booted into TWRP mode Select wipe and tap advanced wipe then the select system, data, dalvik/ART cache, cache. Just remember not to format the storage in which you have saved the Pixel experience zip file.
- Now swipe to format the selected items
- Now Select install then search for the Pixel experience zip file which you have saved before and swipe to install it.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed
- Now follow the same steps to install Pixel experience GApps on your device
That’s all on how to download and install Pixel experience for LeEco Le 2. If you have followed the guide completely without missing any step and then also you are facing any problem installing this ROM then comment them down. We will reach you ASAP.