Yes, now you can upgrade Jinga Pass to android Nougat using resurrection remix nougat. Now you can download and install Resurrection Remix For Jinga Pass. Jinga Pass is a nice smartphone in its price range. Most of its users are satisfied using it. Resurrection remix nougat is a custom ROM which is the best custom ROM for having android nougat in your smartphone. Resurrection Remix is the name famous for developing the best and stable custom ROMs for the various smartphones. Normally as soon as the new Android releases Resurrection Remix team comes up to develop a ROM based on that android. Ressurection remix ROM is the best one can get. If you want a ROM which provides updates as fast as Google does than resurrection remix is the best choice.
The new Resurrection remix nougat was released soon after the release of android Nougat and time to time its developers are updating it for good. The version which we provide here is the latest and updated version of resurrection remix OS. For Jinga Pass resurrection remix is the best choice because Jinga Pass can handle this ROM smoothly. The ROM has been tested on the device and proved to be the stable one. The new resurrection remix for Jinga Pass has been put out. Since there’s no sign of android nougat update for Jinga Pass that’s why you must install resurrection remix for Jinga Pass. If you want to know how to Install the Resurrection Remix OS for Jinga Pass then you must follow this guide completely
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device by following this guide. Follow this guide at your own risk.
- Your battery must be above 80 percent before following this guide
- This guide is only for Jinga Pass. Don’t follow this for any another device
- First, download the required files from the download section and then proceed
- Don’t skip any step as missing any step could brick your smartphone and you may not be able to recieve it back
Resurrection remix for Jinga Pass Download
ADB and Fastboot drivers for windows-Download
ADB and Fastboot drivers for MAC-Download
Resurrection Remix Gapps- Download
How to download and install Resurrection Remix for Jinga Pass
In order to install the custom ROM on Jinga Pass first you have to unlock the bootloader and install TWRP then only you can install any custom ROM on it. We have divided this guide into three sections. In the first section, we are going to discuss on how to unlock the bootloader of Jinga Pass. In the second section we will tell you how to install TWRP and then we will tell you the steps to install Resurrection remix for Jinga Pass.
ALSO READ : How to Unlock the Bootloader of ZTE Blade Force
This guide has been prepared step by step so that you can follow it easily. Also if you are new to these things then also you will find this guide easy as we have arranged the steps in order so that you can follow it easily. Follow this guide completely without missing any steps as missing any step can brick your smartphone and you may not be able to get it back as it was. Follow this guide section wise, don’t follow it unorderly. Now here is the first section of the guide which will tell you how to unlock the bootloder of Jinga Pass.
1. Unlock the bootloader
- Download and install adb and fastboot drivers on your PC
- In order to unlock the bootloader of Jinga Pass, you have to enable USB debugging from the developer’s option. If you don’t know how to do it then open settings>>about device>>tap built number 6-8 times till the message appears you are a developer now. Then go to Settings->Developer options ->USB debugging. This will enable USB debugging in Jinga Pass .
- Open the adb folder on your PC and hold shift + Right click and select open Command window here.
- Now one by one enter the following commands
adb reboot bootloader
- After your phone boots into bootloader mode run this command
- fastboot oem unlock
- If you get any message on the smartphone the press yes to confirm unlocking
- After the process is completed successfully run this command
2. Install TWRP On Jinga Pass
This section will tell you how to install the TWRP on Jinga Pass
- First of all, download the TWRP recovery image for your device and rename it to TWRP and save it in the adb folder. To download the TWRP for your device follow the link above and select your device and download the TWRP recovery image from there.
- Now go to adb folder and hold shift and right click inside the folder then select open command window here.
- Connect your device with the PC and type:
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your into bootloader mode, type the following command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Once TWRP is successfully flashed on your device, type this final command to reboot your device.
- Done!! This will install TWRP on your device
3. How to install Resurrection Remix for Jinga Pass
- First of all, follow the pre-requisite section then proceed
- Now download the required ROM files from above and save it on your device’s storage
- Now boot your device into TWRP mode
- Once you are booted into TWRP mode Select wipe and tap advanced wipe then the select system, data, dalvik/ART cache, cache. Just remember not to format the storage in which you have saved the Resurrection Remix zip file.
- Now swipe to format the selected items
- Now Select install then search for the Resurrection Remix zip file which you have saved before and swipe to install it.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed
- Now follow the same steps to install Resurrection Remix GApps on your device
That’s all on how to download and install resurrection remix for Jinga Pass. If you have followed the guide completely without missing any step and then also you are facing any problem installing this ROM then comment them down. We will reach you ASAP.