Are you got confused about fake Samsung Galaxy s8 on the market? Then this is the place to know how to Recognize fake Samsung Galaxy S8.
The Galaxy S8 and S8 + are delightful smartphones, but for that reason the price is high, and they can not afford to buy them all. Many are trying to find a way out of buying similar models from Chinese manufacturers at significantly lower prices. The main thing is to do it consciously; In order not to deceive yourself, you need to know how to recognize a fake Galaxy S8.
As you know, in China they produce many different products. Copyright and copyright laws are not respected as strictly as in more developed countries, leaving producers with fake hands.
Most of the creators of such smartphones are trying to make the design the most similar and the lowest price. Defects of such devices immediately fall into the eye. Some manufacturers do not even try to hide that they are just copies. Two examples of such smartphones include Goophone S8 and HDC Space S8 plus neo.
When disconnected, the screen looks curved at the edges and with rounded corners. If you turn it on, these bizarre elements will disappear, and the screen will turn out to be simple and rectangular with large black frames responsible for this effect when turned off. Both smartphones cost about $ 100, so you can not expect miracles. This is similar to the Moto E4 with the appearance of the S8. This can be understood by comparing the characteristics of the material.
|SAMSUNG GALAXY S8||GOOPHONE S8||HDC SPACE S8 PLUS NEO|
|OS||Android 7.0 Nougat||Android 6.0 Marshmallow||Android 7.0 Nougat|
|SCREEN||5.8 “WQHD 18.5: 9||5.5 “960 × 540||6.0 “1280 × 720 HD|
|CPU||Exynos 8895 / Snapdragon 835||MTK6580 Quad-Core||MTK6580 Quad-Core|
|GPU||Mali-G71 MP20 / Adreno 540||Mali||Mali|
|RAM||4 GB||1 GB||2 GB|
|INTERNAL STORAGE||64 GB||8 GB||8 GB|
|BATTERY||3,000 mAh||2,200 mAh||1,700 mAh|
|CAMERA||12 MP (rear), 8 MP (front)||12 MP (rear), 5 MP (front)||12 MP (rear), 5 MP (front)|
|TYPES OF CONNECTIONS||HSPA, LTE, NFC, Bluetooth 5||3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b / g / n / ac||3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b / g / n / ac|
|DIMENSIONS||148.9 x 68.1 x 8 mm||–||142.4 x 69.6 x 8.0 mm|
|PRICE||~ $ 600||~ $ 100||~ $ 115|
Before you make a purchase, carefully study the characteristics. You need to be sure that they are in fact such, as indicated on the official website of the manufacturer. Some sites offer exact copies of the S8 supposedly with the same characteristics as the original. In fact, the components inside the smartphone can not be the same. For example, you can have a back camera with a resolution of 12 megapixels, like on the S8, but that does not mean that the quality of the photos will be at least half as high.
To Recognize fake Samsung Galaxy S8
To identify a counterfeit, check the following items:
• The case will never be 100% identical to the original. The case of S8 opens in a certain way, there are also signs and logos.
• The fingerprint reader should be located on the right rear panel of the camera.
• The screen is folded around the edges and there are no ugly black bars.
• If you can, turn on your smartphone and check the software version. Using the CPU-Z program, you can see a list of hardware components, such as processor and memory.
• Pay attention to the price. If it’s less than $ 50, this is normal, but a decrease of more than $ 100 is already suspicious. Some sites offer smartphones at low prices, you place an order, then you get the answer that this model is not for sale, and it is offered to buy another device.
• Read the comments of other buyers in the store before buying. Look also at the seller’s reputation.