Our data is the most valuable thing we usually hold on a computer. However, we always recommend backing up this information, so if you lose, we can recover without any headache. However, we can not deny that the number of users who receive these copies a day is minimal, so it never hurts to always have data recovery software, so if something happens we can recover our data in most cases . One of the most complete and simple applications for this purpose is the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.
The EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a free data recovery application designed to be as simple as possible to allow a user who has lost a file (a photo, a video, an important document, etc.) to recover it easily when it is not has been replaced by other files in the disk.
This is possible because, as we have explained in other cases, when we delete a file on the hard disk is not really deleted, it is simply marked as “empty space” on the hard drive and, while another file does not take its place, it still exists.
Unlike other applications, which can be very complicated for most users, the operation of this data recovery software is mainly summarized in three steps, start it on our system, scan the hard drive where the file was and recover it.
Features Of EaseUS Data Recovery Software
- It is able to retrieve data from any disk, regardless of why it was deleted.
- It supports a wide variety of file types.
- Supports all types of storage devices (hard drives, USB drives, SSD, etc.).
- Retrieves lost, deleted, hidden, or RAW fragments.
- The EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is able to allow us to recover the data in most cases, accidentally deleting the garbage in form, logical hard disk failure, virus, partition loss or partition table, RAW compartment and other .
Steps to Recover Deleted or Lost Photos with EaseUS Data Recovery Software
To use this program, the first thing you need to do is download it completely free version from the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. We recall that the less we use the disk containing the data, the greater the chance of recovery, so downloading and installing this tool should be done on a different hard drive than the one containing the data.
This free version has a limit of 2 GB. If we need to retrieve more data, it is necessary to buy a PRO license that eliminates this restriction and, in addition, provides us with life updates and free technical support if needed.
- Launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. Select disk partition or storage location where you lost photos and click “Scan”.
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard will start a quick scan to find lost photos;
After the quick scan, a deep scan will automatically start to find more photos and data.
- Preview and restore lost photos You can preview found data by file types, select found photos and click “Recover” to save them to another safe spot in PC/storage device.
As we can see, the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is one of the most simple and efficient applications for recovering all types of data deleted from the computer. In case of losing our data, we may have an opportunity to recover it. Of course, to avoid having problems in the future, it is advisable to always have updated backups, and for that we can use the EaseUS Todo Backup software
MORE RELATED ARTICLE
- How To Change The Color Of The Clock In Windows 10