If you want to Root and Install TWRP recovery on Uhans K5000 then today you landed at the very right page. Today in this article we gonna show you How to Install TWRP recovery and Root Uhans K5000.
If I talk about today’s world then rooting is very common among all the users most of the users root their device just to enjoy the additional features which they get after root their device but rooting cannot be done until you don’t have working TWRP recovery installed on your device. As only you can flash the SuperSu file once you have installed the TWRP recovery successfully. So, practically we can say that TWRP is a very useful contribution from the android developers.
Uhans K5000 is finally got the TWRP recovery support now you can successfully root your device. Uhans K5000 is the very amazing device. It is currently running on Android Nougat and it has a display of 5Inch. Also, it has very impressive specification it is powered by Octa-Core 4x 1.5 GHz ARM which is the very good processor, it will help you to run your device very smoothly. It has 3GB of RAM which is very sufficient you won’t face any lag whatsoever also it has 32GB of internal storage which will give you very wide space for storing your Photos, Kinds of music, etc.
So, basically, in order to root your device firstly you have to install TWRP then you have to flash SuperSu file via TWRP recovery. So let’s first install TWRP recovery on Uhans K5000
ALSO READ : How to root Samsung Galaxy J3 without PC
Gearallnews.com Won’t be responsible if any damage caused to your mobile during this process we have written this guide very carefully and have tested personally. This is upto you now how you guys follow this guide.
- You will need a working PC or Laptop.
- You can create a backup of some important files also to be in safe side.
- Your device’s driver must be installed on your PC or Laptop.
- Your device bootloader must be unlocked
- Make sure to charge your mobile upto 70%.
- This guide is only made for Uhans K5000.
Download TWRP Recovery (3.2.1)
Download Vcom Driver
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Uhans K5000
- First of all download all the needed file from the above download section.
- Now install Vcom Driver on your PC or Laptop.
- Now go to the folder where you have downloaded the SP Flash tool, extract it to any folder.
- Find the Scatter File from the same TWRP zip file
- Now open the flash tool and click on scatter file. ( It will be on the extracted TWRP file).
- Now tick recovery option and don’t tick any other option.
- Click on browse and select the TWRP recovery from the above download section.
- Now take an USB cable and connect your device to your PC or Laptop and then click on Download option.
- Wait until the process gets completed.
- Once the process is done your device will reboot automatically.
Now as you have successfully installed TWRP recovery and now it’s time to Flash SuperSU file to root your device.
How to Root Uhans K5000 By Flashing SuperSu
1) First of all, download the SuperSU file from the above download section.
2) Once you downloaded the SuperSu, place it in inside the SD card of your smartphone.
3) Now boot your device in TWRP recovery mode, for this, you have to first power of your smartphone and then press volume up+power button simultaneously (If your device didn’t boot in TWRP by pressing then you can see on Google by typing your device name).
4) Once you successfully booted in TWRP recovery your screen will look something like this:-
5) Now tap on ‘Wipe’ and do ‘Wipe Cache Partition’ and ‘Wipe Dalvik Cache’ and also do ‘System Wipe’.
6) Now tap on the back to go back to the main menu of TWRP and Now tap on ‘Install’.
7) Now, navigate to the path where you have copied the SuperSu file.
8) Now once you selected the SuperSu file and then slide ‘Swipe to Confirm the Flash’.
09) Now go to the main menu and reboot your smartphone.
That’s how you can Root and Install TWRP recovery on your Uhans K5000.