Android P or Android 9.0 is an upcoming new Android OS version, the developer preview of this Android was released the long time ago and some devices of Google like Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Nexus, including some variants of Motorola device received the developer preview. The full version of Android P will release somewhere between September or October.
So, back to the point if you are the one of those who received the Android P developer preview and you have installed it in your device and now if you are looking for the guide to Root Android P then today you landed at the right page. Today In this article, We gonna share the full step by step guide to Root Android P and the tool which we gonna use is Magisk.
You might be wondering that Magisk don’t support Android P but they recently announced in their latest update Magisk v16.3 Beta update where the users who are using the developer preview of Android P can root their device.
Step by Step Guide to Root Android P Using Magisk
Rooting is a very simple task and anyone can root their device all they have to do is just find the working guide to root the device. After rooting you can enjoy the additional feature of Android like you can Install custom ROM like LineageOS, Resurrection, etc. You can also use the different Mods to hack your Android Games, Apps, etc. Mods like these always require root access and this is what rooting can do.
Rooting will also boost the performance of your device, you will feel a lot of difference while using your device once you successfully root it. It also results in increasing the battery life of your smartphone. But with all these advantages it also got some disadvantages like once you Root your device you won’t be able to claim the warranty of your device if your devices come under warranty. Sometimes users also claimed that while performing the rooting process their device got damaged, if you don’t follow the steps carefully then your device can also get bricked. As you now know the advantage and disadvantage of rooting, you can follow the below steps now.
Gearallnews.com Won’t be responsible if any damage caused to your mobile during this process we have written this guide very carefully and have tested personally. This is upto you now how you guys follow this guide.
- Your Device warranty will be void so, think twice before rooting the device.
- Your data like Apps, Images, Songs, etc can be deleted during this process if you don’t follow the steps carefully.
- Custom Recoveries like TWRP or CWM must be installed in order to flash the Magisk.
- Make sure to charge your mobile upto 70%.
- This guide is only made for the device running on Android P developer preview.
Download Magisk Manager v5.6.2
How to Root Android P Using Magisk
- First of all, download and install latest Magisk Manager Apk from given download link above
- Download the Magisk-v16.3(1610).zip copy to SD Card.
- You need to Boot your phone into Recovery mode.
- In TWRP, tap on the install button.
- Browse for the file called Magisk-v16.3(1610).zip file.
- Swipe for install.
- After installing you need to clear the cache, by going into wipe–> wipe cache.
- Reboot your phone
- That’s it. Enjoy the latest Magisk on your Android.
So, that’s how you can Root Android P Using latest Magisk APK.