Today we will guide How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For DEXP Ixion ES250. Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices.It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, functions often unsupported by stock recovery images.
The procedure described in this guide has complex operations that, if done incorrectly, could damage your device. It is recommended to run only by users who have had a good experience in the Android modding field. Gearallnews Author will not be held responsible for any damage to the device.
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Download the ADB Fastboot tools.
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on DEXP Ixion ES250.
- This Update is only for users of DEXP Ixion ES250.
- You need Laptop or PC
- Working USB Cable
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
HOW TO INSTALL TWRP DEXP Ixion ES250
- Ensure that Debug USB and OEM Unlock are active
- DOWNLOAD TWRP recovery;
- Rename the image (the downloaded file) to twrp.img and type:
- Open the folder where the newly downloaded TWRP is present and Open Command Window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click.
- type the following Command from below in your Command window that you opened.
adb reboot bootloader
and verify any confirmation requests on the smartphone display (in this case, agree and proceed to the next step)
- connect the smartphone to the computer and type the commands
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
to install the TWRP and reboot your device.
HOW TO ROOT DEXP Ixion ES250
- Download SuperSU to root your device
- Now move the SuperSu zip file to the root of your internal memory
- Boot your phone into recovery by pressing “Volume Down + Power” button simultaneously.
- In TWRP Recovery, Click the INSTALL menu and Browse and Select theSuperSu Zip
- Now Swipe to Install SuperSu
- After you finish install restart your smartphone to complete the procedure.
So Hopefully you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For DEXP Ixion ES250, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.