Hello folks, if you are searching the web for hours to get the best rooting guide for your Samsung Galaxy On 5 then you have landed at the right place, Today we are sharing an easy guide on how to root Samsung Galaxy On 5 and install TWRP. If you are rooting a smartphone for the first time then you will find no such difficulties in rooting Samsung Galaxy On 5 as we have prepared this guide step by step for you guys so that you can follow it easily. Rooting a smartphone is not a tough job but it might be harmful to your device if you didn’t do it in the correct way. Follow this guide to know How to root Samsung Galaxy On 5 and install TWRP.
In order to root Samsung Galaxy On 5, you have to install TWRP. TWRP is a custom recovery and helps to install system modules to the device. TWRP is one of the best custom recovery available, there are more custom recoveries but TWRP is the best for every device and works smoothly without any bugs. Installing TWRP is an essential step if you want to root Samsung Galaxy On 5, as by TWRP you can root Samsung Galaxy On 5 safely. To root Samsung Galaxy On 5 and install TWRP follow this guide.
Things to Know Before
- Install the latest Drivers for Windows and MAC
- Charge your phone to 60-70% before following this guide
- Take a complete backup (Important)
- Follow each and every step car
- ADefully as missing any step could brick your device and you won’t be able to get it back.
- Unlock your device’s bootloader before rooting it.
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your device by following this guide. Proceed at your own risk. Now proceed to Root Samsung Galaxy On 5 and install TWRP.
TWRP for Samsung Galaxy On 5-Download
ADB and fastboot drivers-Download||XDA-developers
How to Root Samsung Galaxy On 5 and install TWRP
We have divided this guide into two section in first we will tell you how to install TWRP and in the second we will tell you how to root Samsung Galaxy On 5.
1.) How to install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy On 5
- Download TWRP recovery for your device from the downloading section above
- Move the file to the adb folder and rename it recovery.img
- Press and hold the SHIFT and right-click in an empty space inside the folder and select open command window here.
- Boot your Samsung Galaxy On 5 into Fastboot mode by holding volume up and power button for a while
- Now connect it to the PC using the original USB cable.
- To confirm that your device is connected properly run the following command
- The command should return a set of numbers along with the ‘fastboot’ message.
- Finally, install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy On 5 using the following fastboot command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery-image.img
- Wait for a while and TWRP will be installed on Samsung Galaxy On 5.
2.) How to Root Samsung Galaxy On 5
- Download SuperSU from the link given above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot into TWRP by holding volume up and power button together for few seconds while the device is switched off.
- Once you entered TWRP select install
- Search for the SuperSU file and install it by swiping
This will grant you root access now your Samsung Galaxy On 5 is rooted successfully enjoy!!