Are you currently utilizing Smartphone or tablet? Are you looking for the easiest way to flash stock on your device? If yes, then you have arrived at the right place. Here, you will get a step-by-step tutorial to flash stock firmware with the help of Stock ROM on ulefone X.
Using this tutorial, you can able to flash stock firmware on your device easily. Do you have a corrupted device? Well, make use of the things mentioned here to get your device back to a perfect working condition.
Before entering into the topic, it is necessary to know what the SP tool is and how it is used for flashing stock firmware.
What is the SP Flash Tool?
SP flash tool is also called as smartphone flash tool, which is a windows application used to install TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, stock ROM firmware, or custom ROM firmware in your device. At present, it is one of the best and highly used tools in the Android root community. MediaTek Inc has created this flash tool and made it available for free to access by anyone.
Impressive features of SP flash tool
SP flash tool becomes popular because of the following features.
Ability to Set Parameter
One of the biggest benefits of accessing the SP flash tool is that you can able to set a parameter for reading and write functions in your device. Even though many tools offer this functionality, SP flash tool is the mostly accessed tool by the android users.
Flash System and Custom Recovery
With this tool, you can able to flash system or custom recovery in your MTK Smartphone or tablet. The flashing recovery procedure is very simple because it does not involve any complicated steps.
Flash Custom and Stock ROM Firmware
Like system and custom recovery, you can also flash Stock ROM on ulefone X and custom ROM firmware using this tool. When you perform this process on the corrupted device, it will run back again properly.
Test Device Memory
This tool allows users to check RAM (device memory) in their device. Additionally, it helps in verifying the NAND flash in your device.
Format Android Device
Do you want to format your MediaTek chipset device? Well, you can use this tool to hard reset and format your Smartphone or tablet. This will erase all the bit of data in your device.
Most importantly, this tool lets you flash custom ROM, stock ROM, or recovery images easily. To do so, you just need to open the tool in your PC (windows based) and load the scatter file. Next, press the download button to begin the flashing procedure.
Prerequisites Required to Use SP Flash Tool
Before using SP flash tool, make sure whether you meet the following mentioned aspects.
- Since flashing stock firmware will wipe out all the device information, it is better to take a complete device back before using the below-mentioned instructions
- Ensure the device has the MediaTek chipset because these steps work with the MediaTek devices only
- Most importantly, make sure your phone has at least 60-70% batter backup before starting the procedure
- Out of all, download the Stock ROM on ulefone X software in your computer
How to Flash Stock Firmware Using SP Flash Tool
Be careful while performing this tutorial to flash stock ROM firmware using Stock ROM on ulefone X.
- To get started, you have to compress the downloaded SP flash software in your computer
- Next, you have to download a stock firmware file of your device and extract it to the folder on your system. After extracting, you will find the android scatter file
- After that, switch off your device and then remove the battery when it is removable.
- Then, go to the extracted folder of SP flash software and click on the flash_tool.exe in order to launch SP flash tool
- Choose the download tab in the SP flash tool window
- Later, you need to click on scatter loading button in the download tab,
- Open the scatter file and then choose the scatter file, which is named MT6xxx-Android-scatter.txt available inside the stock zoom zip
- Press the download button in order to launch the firmware flashing process
- Next, you should connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable by pressing volume up or down button
- Soon, the firmware flashing process will begin and it will take some minutes to get completed. You will see the download OK green signal in the SP flash tool once the flashing process is completed
- Finally, close the SP flash tool window and then unplug your device from the computer
Now, you have flashed stock firmware successfully on your android phone with the help of Stock ROM on ulefone X. Using this procedure, you can even flash custom firmware without facing any trouble.