Are you looking for the answer to “How to unlock HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle bootloader”?. Then follow this guide to unlock HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle bootloader. HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle is probably a budget device running Android, which runs on a relatively outdated processor, and maybe you’re not a “high-tech” user, you still get a “communication” experience decent with the device, even with complex applications. And you can always choose the improved performance by applying the correct settings. If you want to do that, then you should start with this guide – step by step, let’s see how you can unlock the bootloader, which works on HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle.
Unlocking the bootloader is the first configuration operation that must be performed if you want full control over the Android drainage system. The loader works with various restrictions that exist to avoid configuration and optimization, so if you want to change settings, functions, and improve features and overall functionality, you must first eliminate these limitations.
The bootloader, which runs on the HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle, is a small program that runs every time it boots or reboots. So, we are talking about an important program, without which the smartphone can not work properly. The bootloader loads the Android operating system as well as other built-in functions and startup applications from internal memory to RAM. So you can not change it, but you can unlock it to get extra control on your Android device.
We came to the general conclusion: with the unlocked bootloader, you can start configuring the HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle. In this regard, as soon as this step by step is fully implemented, you can consider getting root access by installing SuperSU, you can install a custom recovery such as TWRP or CWM, you can update your phone using the special firmware, such as Lineage OS, AOKP or Android Paranoid, you can install applications that are intended only for rutirovanyh phones and other similar tools from other sources, not only from the Play store, you can create a Nandroid backup and store in the Many Android fi system, you can overclock a song or lower the frequency of the processor and much more.
Before unlocking the bootloader, you need to back up your data. Usually when it comes to data loss, they mean files that do not date from the first day of purchase of the phone, so that they can be damaged or destroyed when unlocking. So, you must take care to back up everything you may need later. As a result, you need to sync files with your Google Account to use other integrated storage cloud storage solutions, download compatible apps for Play Store backup and recovery, or learn how to use any other backups. alternatives to avoid more unpleasant situations.
Of course, unlocking the Android system, which runs on the HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle, can not be an official process. In this regard, the implementation of this guide to unlock the phone charger is not supported by the manufacturer of your device. If you follow the steps below, you will lose the warranty on your phone. Tip: if necessary, the warranty can be restored; However, this can not be done by reinstalling the official Android operating system, in which case the boot loader will be blocked.
Before You unlock HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle bootloader
The loader can be unlocked manually, which means that you will first need to review the basic prerequisites listed below:
- You will need a computer; HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle and USB cable are also needed for this operation.
- You need to install the Android SDK on your computer .
- You also need to install the phone driver on your computer – otherwise the phone will not be recognized during the unlock procedure.
- On HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle, you need to enable the developer options – go to “About the phone” and click on the “Build number” several times until you receive the message “you are a developer”.
- You also need to enable the “USB debugging” option and the “Unlock OEM” function – these fields are located in the “Menu” -> “Settings” – “Developer settings”.
- You must charge your smartphone before starting any action – if the battery is less than 50%, the device may be disconnected.
- If the battery charge is not enough, and if there is a sudden shutdown, the smartphone may get damaged by the software – various malfunctions may be caused .
- Such an unpleasant situation can arise if you apply the steps described below on a similar or other Android-based device – therefore, please note – this manual is compatible only with HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle.
Steps to unlock HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle bootloader
- Open the HTC Developer site , if you do not have an account, create one.
- Then select your device from the drop-down menu and click the “Begin Unlock Bootloader” button.
- When you are asked – agree with the alerts.
- In the meantime, turn on your smartphone and connect it to your computer via a USB cable.
- In addition, on your computer, find the Android SDK folder and from there open the command window: press and hold the Shift key of the keyboard, and right-click anywhere on the empty space; then select “open command window”.
- When connecting to a computer, turn off the phone; then press and hold the power and volume down buttons together until the fastboot mode appears on the phone.
- From the quick boot mode, go to the bootloader.
- Now in the cmd window, type “fastboot oem get_identifier_token” and press Enter.
- A line of code will be returned in cmd; write down this code, because you will have to use it in a few seconds.
- Copy this code to the HTC Dev site (the link was higher) in My Device Identifier Token. After that, the unlock code will be sent to you by email.
- Open your mailbox and download the received .bin-file.
- Put this file in the Android SDK folder.
- Go back to the cmd window and enter “fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin” and press “Enter”.
- Now the boot loader on your HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle will be automatically unlocked.
- When finished, remove the USB cable and reboot the smartphone.
Good job. Now the boot loader for your HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle needs to be unlocked. From now on, you can successfully perform various settings on your smartphone, operations that can help you configure, optimize and personalize the Android OS – of course, the goal will be to improve overall performance, increase speed or increase battery life. Anyway, stay with us if you want to know more tips and tricks for your HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle – for now you can use the comments field below to share how everything worked for you in the steps of this guide. Enjoy.